Blog Week Two

Sooo this week, as "team lead" for our Mexico team (working with one of the Alberta teams), I reached out to Warren Thomas (team lead in Alberta) and we both introduced ourselves and spoke a bit. He seems like a very nice guy.

And as slow as things might seem right now, I think we're still on track for what comes next. That being, whatever that exactly is that we'll find out on our meeting with the clients in Alberta that actually require this product.

From our end, and as has also been mentioned in our team post this week, we have continued researching on the technologies and strategies with which the project seems to be planned so far.

Yes, this post is technically required to be one page long, but... this is all I got for you right now. Really. So, I'm not going to write more mumbo-jumbo only to stick to that requirement. I don't want to waste your time reading more than you should. Except... I just did. And continue to do so, if you're reading this very line. And I hope by now you're smiling, at list a grin on your face. Because though I really did just waste your time, at least hopefully made you laugh too. Try it out. Smiling is good. And free.

Okay, enough.

How to Say ‘I Don’t Understand’ in Korean | Koreabridge
image obtained from https://www.90daykorean.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Standard-I-dont-understand-in-Korean.jpg

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Plan Week 4

Team Blog Week 3