Blog Week 3

Hey, you. Hello.


As you may have seen in my previous post, we now have more concrete details about how we'll go about building this project. And to reach the agreements we now have with the Alberta Team, for me this week has mainly been about staying up to date with our communications through email and discord.


Also, I'm starting to formulate some ideas in my head about how this project could easily relate to other courses I'm now taking... but, there's also the possibility that this project turns out to be way simpler than we thought. Which would be good, but we still want to end up with a good result that real people want to use. I've also been digging more about how the Google Local Guides community works, since those mechanisms and strategies could light the way for us to do something similar. Motivating people to contribute to this project won't be easy.

Aaand I guess that's it.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Oh, and you're looking for a picture, right? I've always used a picture in these blogs. I guess now I must abide to the expectations I've built for myself. Well, here you go:

image obtained from https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/eKs3w1r__880.jpg

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog Week Two

Plan Week 4

Team Blog Week 3