Blog Week 7

And here we are again. Another week gone by.
Assuming you're somewhat interested in what that was for me, take a sit and read on. Though I'm betting you're already sitting.

Excuse me if these posts are a bit repetitive, but it's very likely for them to be. We are required to post both a team update and a personal update each week, so of course these two will share lots in common.

For me, my work this past week for this project consisted in researching different ways one can communicate with Arcgis services, deciding for one, and then throwing it away after working with it a bit. The second choice though, and current one, has resulted to be a lot more promising for our needs: their REST API. But as has been mentioned in my previous post, usability-wise we've found ourselves looking for answers in places outside of their official documentation. So I've been looking at ways to solve this.

I can't think of a good way to end this post properly, so I'll just go ahead and...

Peaceful Scenery | Free Wallpaper World

Nice view, right? Perhaps next time you grab a sit to read these posts, you can sit here ;)


image obtained from http://www.74211.com/wallpaper/picture_big/Peaceful-Sea-Blue-Sky-and-Stone-Chair-Combined-Must-be-Comfortable-and-Relaxing-to-Sit-on-Natural-Scenery-Wallpaper.jpg

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Plan Week 4

Team Blog Week 3

Blog Week Two